Bishop David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Sokoto, Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah and Kaduna-based Islamic scholar, Ahmad Gumi have joined the closed-door meeting between a former President Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar.
The meeting is holding at Obasanjo’s residence inside his Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL), Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta.
Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheikh Gumi join Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting
Meanwhile, the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation has released a statement in which they challenged President Buhari with 14 questions on the achievements of his administration.
They also accused the administration and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of being “very idle of late”.
See the question pitched at President Buhari…
· Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.
· Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet.
· Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept.
· Name one Southerner heading a National Intelligence Agency under Buhari.
· Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration.
· Name one Buhari government official arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration over their many budget padding scandals.
· Name one member of the Buhari administration fingered in corruption that was fired, arrested and currently facing trial.
· Name one former President or Head of State that has not been blamed by President Buhari for the precarious state of the economy he led us into.
· Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth).
· Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari.
· Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children (13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund).
· Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin.
· Name what President Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years).
· Name the real owners of the Ikoyi Apartment billions.