Kendall Jenner Named Fashion Icon Of The Decade
Supermodel and Reality TV star Kendall Jenner will be awarded Fashion Icon of the Decade at the fifth annual Fashion Media Awards organised by Daily Front Row.
The event will take place atbFour Seasons Hotel on Friday, September 8, 2017 and will be hosted by model Ashley Graham, celebrates the biggest, most influential names in fashion media today.
Other awardees include;
Mario Testino: Creative of the Year
Joanna Coles: Media Maverick
Jordan Barrett: Male Model of the Year
Laura Brown: Best September Issue/InStyle
Humberto Leon & Carol Lim: Fashion Innovators/Opening Ceremony
Erin Parsons: Maybelline New York Make It Happen Award)
Susan Duffy: CMO of the Year/Stuart Weitzman
Phillip Picardi: Media Brand of the Year/TeenVogue.com
Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner: Best Digital Destination/Lenny
Share This For Someone Else To See:
I am a writer who believes that social media is the new media and a break from the norm. That's why I not only report what I see, I also drop my own opinion so that readers can debate on the report and also my opinion.
- Actress Taiwo Aromokun celebrates her identical twin boys on their birthday 20/07/2018
- Former Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie is dead 20/07/2018
- How fans welcomed Ronaldo to China during his CR7 tour (Photos) 20/07/2018
- Ronaldo pays Spanish authorities £12.1m to end tax dispute 20/07/2018
- FFK slams president Buhari for refusing to release Dasuki despite court granting bail 20/07/2018