According to a report by Vanguard newspaper, cow dung litter all the asphalted roads that crisscross the campus just as cows are seen surrounding lecture halls, faculty and administrative buildings even when work is going on.
According to some of those who spoke with the newspaper, cows have become part of the university community since nobody was prepared to chase them away.
“It is embarrassing to see this kind of thing in the university campus every day and I wonder what the management of the university is doing about it. Sometimes one would stay for minutes waiting for cows to pass, even when one is trying to beat time,” a visitor to the school was quoted.
A staff of the university, who gave his name as Douglas said there was a time students threatened to handle the matter their own way, but were stopped by the management. He said that sometimes, hundreds of cows could be seen roaming the campus and destroying farmlands, wondering why the herdsmen should be acting as if they were above the law.
“I know that authorities of this university can stop this menace if they want to, but it would appear that they are afraid of taking the necessary action and I don’t know why,” Douglas said.
Share This For Someone Else To See:
Lover of God and Coconut rice.
- My husband is not a pedophile – TVC presenter, Morayo Aka-Bashorun
- Nigerians give reasons why ladies are mostly the victims of Yahoo Plus (Video)
- Olamide thanks Jay-Z for teaching him that wealth is the new gangsta
- Picture of the husband of TVC presenter who won’t be allowed to bath their daughter
- I trust my husband but I won’t allow him bath our daughter – Morayo Aka-Bashorun
- What happens to children of wealthy men after their death? – Comedian Gordons
- Adeniyi Johnson cries out as Toyin Abraham delays divorce proceedings
- Ghana ladies dumped by several men have smelly private part – Rev Obofour
- Daddy Freeze reacts to Bishop Oyedepo’s claim of being dangerously wealthy
- Ebuka Uchendu reacts to news of Kevin Hart stepping down as Oscars host